Saturday 11 August 2012

Christie Rampone

Yesterday my family and I went down to London to see synchronized swimming! It was really hot there. I'll post pics of synchronized swimming soon. After watching that we went to get dinner at Lake Serpentine. We then went over to the USA house. It's were the US athletes are staying. We went inside and looked at the shop and when we were leaving we saw a wall of athletes footprints. One lady walked up and said "Take my picture with my footprint" to her dad. We were all surprised especially when she pulled out her Olympic gold medal. It was Christie Rampone! She's captain of the US woman's soccer or football team and the US had just won last night! After we got our picture taken she let us touch the gold medal!! It was so cool!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are "living large". What memories.

    ReplyDelete