Tuesday 3 July 2012

Germany

This Summer we went to Germany and it was great!
First we went to a town called Bacharach on the Rhein river. It was quintessential German! All of the town was gorgeous!












Then we went to a Mozart dinner in Salzburg, Austria with live music and opera singers! It was pretty cool especially because all the performers were dressed like people in Mozart's time.








This is my knees over the gondola we rode up to the top in
This is me paragliding




   After that we went back to Germany were me and my dad went paragliding off the Alps.

  


2 comments:

  1. mskcronin@yahoo.com5 July 2012 at 20:53

    You are so lucky to be experiencing all this. I love that you are keeping track of it all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paragliding -- you are adventuresome to say the least. Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete