Friday 13 July 2012

Sailing

 This Thursday I went on a sailing trip. Unfortunately it was sprinkling when we went! First we learned about sailing and how to sail. Then we got harnesses on and were able to lean out over the water. During this part we all got wet because if you pulled you would tip the boat to the side! After that we took turns capsizing a small boat and then turning it upright again. I accidentally turned it all the way upside down and only managed to get it on its side again before I needed help. By the time it was upright again I barely had enough strength to pull myself in to the boat! It was lots of fun altogether and luckily once you got wet you didn't even notice the rain!

1 comment:

  1. Upside down! Yikes -- especially thankful that you are a good swimmer.

    ReplyDelete